Saturday, September 29, 2007

Week 4 Day 7

Date: 28 Sep 07

Day: 7

Week: 4

FOOD

Exercise

Oats and protein

30x 3 pushups

Chicken & steak soup

Bench press

Push ups

Chili and Banana

Progressive flyes: 20-25-30-40# dumbbells

Chicken & Steak soup

Push ups

Protein

Cable press

Pushups

½ c cottage cheese

1 hand tri extensions

Pushups

Rope extensions

If you would like more information about the exercises or recipes for any of the meals my lovely wife makes, visit me at www.fitforfreenj.com or email me at Rob

1 comment:

Sam said...

Man just looking at your food intake is making me hungry... haha. You're doing great. I'm not able to be nearly as consistant as you with details. Not only in diet but in traiing you're doing an amazing job!!!I was happy today, after i ate i was just breathing and i could feel my abs snowing a little without even fletching this was my "YAY" moment. The small victories =)

Keep up the great work bro, Wk6 here we come full throttle!!

AOWWW AOWWW AOWWW!!!