Thursday, September 13, 2007

Week 2 Day 5

Date: 12 Sep 07

Day 5

of Week 2

Food

Exercise

½ c oats, whey protein, & sugar free applesauce

DAY OFF FROM EXERCISE

Salad w/ chicken, ham & 1 whole egg

Apple and Banana

Chicken lasagna bake (low fat and delicious) + 2oz chicken

This was a day off for me, but I was careful about what I ate. I was on the road for 6 hours, so I had to do the best I could eating healthy.

If you would like more information about the exercises or recipies for any of the meals my lovely wife makes, visit me at www.fitforfreenj.com or email me at Rob

1 comment:

Turbo said...

Holy cow rob....

You have your path planned out. Mine consists of a pdf of a menu plan I pulled off a web site advertising supplements, and a pull out poster from Men's Health.

I guess I am losing out in that department. I will take the pepsi challenge any day for healthy food prepared by my wife though. That is something that all the single guys just cant understand, the support of your significant other is huge in accomplishing your goals.