Thursday, September 13, 2007

Week 2 Day 6

Date: 13 Sep 07

Day: 6

of Week: 2

Food

Exercise

½ c oats and whey protein

DB bench press 50x3x8

DB side raise 20x3x8 super set

Mexican chicken bake,

½ c egg beaters & banana

DB flye 30x3x8

DB front raise 20x3x8 super set

Whey Protein

Machine military press 100x3x8

Tilapia 6 oz, small yam, broccoli

DB rear raise 20x3x8 super set

Yogurt and Protein

Rope tri press 60x8x3

Lat pull machine 125x8x3

Machine Row 125x8x3

25 Min HIIT on treadmill

Today I did not work so it was easy to spend a little more time in the gym. The extra five minutes on the treadmill was a real burner. If you notice, I also spend a great deal of time on my shoulders. This is solely because of the recovery from the surgery.

If you would like more information about the exercises or recipes for any of the meals my lovely wife makes, visit me at www.fitforfreenj.com or email me at Rob

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ur blog is detailed.....
i like it.
if you dont get abs with that dedication il eat my calvin klein boxers

MeJustMe said...

Congratulation - week 2 almost over :].
I still haven't got my resistant bands.
And as I've noticed you've started using them from the second week?

Turbo said...

Dude, what he said. You really have things planned out. What is your time management program based on? I have tried a few and I just moved back to a 4th generation 7-Habits organizer, but it is not quite 100% for me.

Sam said...

Great job bro!!! The detail you put in your blog is amazing, i find it hard just organizing my diet day to day and here you're just kicking ass! Great job, i applaud thee!!

No Prisoners!! No Mercy!!!

AOWWW, AOWWW, AOWWW!!!