Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Week 3 Day 4

Date: 18 Sep 07

Day: 4

of Week: 3

Food

Exercise

Protein and ½ c oats

All exercises below are w/ a medicine ball and completed two sets



Spaghetti Squash & Beans and salsa

Lunge jumps 10 each side


Sit ups 20 super set

Yogurt, protein and banana



Push-ups w/ roll to each arm 6 each side

Chicken, Brown rice and Salad w/ salsa

Squats 20




Forward lunge with a body rotation 10 each side


Torso Turn and reach 10 each side




Wood chop 10 each side


Squat to explosive jump and throw of the ball 20


Ball slams 20


http://www.sport-fitness-advisor.com/medicine-ball-exercises.html

The medicine balls exercises were a real ass kicker. I did not do any cardio afterwards, I just did not have any energy left. I recommend these exercises to everyone.

If you would like more information about the exercises or recipes for any of the meals my lovely wife makes, visit me at www.fitforfreenj.com or email me at Rob

No comments: