Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Week 5 Day 4

Date: 2 Oct 07

Day: 4

of Week: 5

Food

Exercise

Oats and Protein

Machine bench

Steak and chicken soup

Machine incline

Protein

Cable upward flye

Chicken, black bean soup & Kiowa

Machine Flye

1 c Fat Free yogurt, nuts and banana

Machine Nose crackers

Machine tri press

Rope extensions

each exercise consisted of 4 sets

20 pushups

8 pull ups assisted by machine

8 dips Super Set.

If you would like more information about the exercises or recipes for any of the meals my lovely wife makes, visit me at www.fitforfreenj.com or email me at Rob

2 comments:

Sickofthegut said...

Dude your shoulders and upper body are getting chiseled, awesome!

Hope that shoulder is doin good. Keep it up man, were watching.

Sam said...

Damn bro! You're doing an incredible job!!! I need to push myself harder to become an element... i mean shiiit you're doing alot better than me! Keep up the great work bro!!

AOWWW AOWWW AOWWW!!!